Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Post to rid another

So, no one has felt the need to post for a while, and I am getting tired of looking at the old one, so I decided to put up a new post. Kate and I have had awful colds with ear infections!!! Yuck. I think that is also what Amanda had. So much family love spread around with the Holidays. Paige had her birthday yesterday and is convinced that she is 4. I have had arguments with her, to no avail. It is hard arguing with a 3 year old who is somewhat bull headed and independent. (Don't think I haven't heard what is coming next, either). We went swimming for her birthday. Indoors of course seeing how we probably got 8 inches of snow yesterday. I imagine the mountain resorts are loving it. Maybe they will be able to open up after all.

No comments: