Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Finally some Pictures






The boys, including Wade, and I all went to Medieval Times for the dinner/show Saturday night. It was a lot of fun and a great way to drop $300 for the evening. This place must be raking in the dough because it is always packed and adult tickets are $51 each. It was expensive, but a great thing to do once. There is also a pirates dinner show we will have to try sometime after we've recovered from the sticker shock of the other place. Daniel and I also visited the temple grounds here to look at the pretty lights. He really liked them. Now you know what a palm tree looks like with lights. (Okay, more pics to come soon, I keep getting an error message when trying to upload them and have to run. Will try again later)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I went with my family to Medieval Times once. It was one of my favorite things that we did on vacation. I didn't know it was that expensive! Makes sense though I guess...