Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mission laptop setup and free calls to Idaho and each other.

I have just finished initially setting up the laptop for the parents when they are in the Ukraine. I set up a phone extension for them so they can call home for no money as long as they have access to high speed internet. If any one wants the phone number let me know. I'll email it to you. Now I only need to train them on how to use it.

Also if anyone wants to be able to call Idaho for free and has access to high speed internet let me know and I will post on how you can get setup. And anyone setup can call others that are setup.

2 comments:

D-Man said...

I would like both numbers as we do have access to highspeed internet. Email me at mrandmrs_lackey@hotmail.com.

chris said...

good luck teaching the technologically illiterate ones...should be an interesting lesson