Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Excitement

Well, I don't pontificate on this blog as I am sooo much wiser and smarter than all of you that I would make you feel insignificant if I added my 2 cents. So...here's some excitement. I threw a shoe at Kyrie and missed, but managed to break a window instead. How's that? The kids thought it was really funny. Wade brought home a flyer for a home for sale in Winter Haven, FL It is only 1.7 million. 5500 square feet, over an acre of land, pool, 6 bedrooms, 6 1/2 bathrooms, and lake front property with a dock and lift. Oh, and an in-law apartment so you can all come visit us whenever you want to. I would hope we could keep the cost under 1 million, but who knows.

3 comments:

globaljunkie said...

might want to wait for Wade to get that Christmas bonus before you buy a house....and Winter Haven...isnt the name telling you something...

BS and the Kids said...

Sounds lovely. Remember though, you don't want to move to Florida or anywhere out "that" way. Winter haven would be where all the OLD people escape to from the east for the winter. Enjoy a land of old foggies. I laughed when Kyrie told me you threw the shoe at her. It is a good thing you didn't hit her or else you might have had her taken away from you.

chris said...

WHy would I have her taken away from me for throwing a shoe at her? Haven't you ever heard Eddie Murphy's story about his mom and shoes?