Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

not quite right....


my daily commute... http://flickr.com/photos/37134561@N00/296185325/ quite funny to see four guys lined up taking a whizz....one of the walls actually collapsed from all the acid.....or the time I saw two guys strip down to their skivvies and take a shower from a water tank...in the middle of the airport runway while I was taxiing for take off.....incredible India....

2 comments:

D-Man said...

I actually saw stuff like that all the time on my mission. Even saw a few girls squat and pee. Now that's a new one. They had signs painted on the sides of buildings that looked like a dude, and written on the side were the words "no pisi".

chris said...

Hey, I see stuff like that in LA even. Last week, I was going to pick Kyrie up from Seminary. On the corner of Doheny & Wilshire was a homeless man with his pants down around his ankles, and his hand up his rear end digging for "gold" I think he had defecated and was attempting to clean himself a bit right there on a busy street in the heart of Beverly Hills. There was a cop behind me who stopped to take care of the "problem". On the way back a street crew was there disinfecting the sidewalk. This morning going to pick her up I saw a different homeless guy who "lives" on Santa Monica. He had his pants down doing his business but it looked like he was going in a bag or something.