Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mi Siki Ook Too

I've been sick too. I blame Amanda. Had a fever and body aches yesterday. It wasn't a whole lot of fun. Yesterday was crazy busy at work too. We had six cases. A lot of people were just dropping dead. I think it was the snow. I was actually out grocery shopping with Amanda, long after my shift had ended, when I got a call from the lady, Ann, at IDS. Really nice person. She needed some help with a case. So I agreed to go back up to the Eye Bank to help out. I ended up staying for another two hours. I would like to say I did it soley out of the goodness of my heart, but truthfully, we need the money. It also snowed down here. A lot. I was so wanting to skip work and go snowboarding yesterday, but we're too poor for me to be doing that. School is also about to end. I'm so excited.

2 comments:

chris said...

sound like you've all maybe had the flu? has it hit slc yet?

I can't believe how much snow ya'll got this week!!! I'm also glad it wasn't there while we were driving home.

BS and the Kids said...

I don't think we had the flu, but we have had a few other things-the older kids have diarrhea (Daniel), or tummy aches, and Kate and I have had ear aches and colds, no fever though. Glad you weren't driving in the snow either. We got hit hard.