Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Terrible Two Year Old's Daily Exploits




Here are some other formerly infamous 2 year olds...








Daniel's expoits






  • put anything I can into the sink or tub when they are full of water (at least it's not the toilet)
  • cut my hair, yet again, with scissors I found in sissy's room, yet again
  • climb ontop of the counter and yell until I am rescued by mommy
  • pinch sissy's bum that is hanging out of her jeans
  • write on mommy's wall, yet again, this time with black crayon
  • attempt to cut things open with a steak knife I got out of the dishwasher until I am discovered by biggest brother
  • throw around the big can of hot chocolate gramma gave us for Christmas
  • keep asking for drinks of water only later to show mommy that it is all getting dumped down the heat vent in the kitchen
  • keep asking for juice only to spill it every time onto the floor making mommy decide that I can go thirsty from now on
  • smack big brother with a toy sword, yet again
  • strip down naked twice, but get caught before I can do my business on the floor
  • wake mommy up at least 6 times last night for num numms
  • take out cherry tomatoes and squish them on the carpet
  • take my noodles into the front room, hey big brother and biggest brother are both doing it, and smear them all over the floor
  • hit bigger brother again with the toy sword
  • remove more ornaments off of the Christmas tree

Mommy is tired, but Danny the energizer bunny just keeps going, and going, and going...

1 comment:

BS and the Kids said...

Love it. You have your hands full that's for sure. Time to stick the kid in time out, his crib, or duct tape him to a chair. Oh wait, you don't do any of that ha ha.