Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, August 20, 2007

School started today. I'm not very happy about it so far. I feel like kicking my physics teacher in the teeth. For some reason he felt it necessary to make our exams ninety minutes long thus exceeding his allotted class time and forcing me to figure out what I'm going to do about my Bioengineering lab. Needless to say I'm not happy about it. Other than that the day was okay. I still have yet to understand why most of my teachers fell it a necessity to spend an hour going over the syllabus. Maybe they figure that we can't read. We are only in college. Enough of my ranting. This semester is going to be busy, that's for sure.
Love,
Dan

3 comments:

The Lackey Legend said...

I need to learn how to spell I know, don't worry I'd fix it if I could but I don't know if I can edit this thing.

The Lackey Legend said...

You can edit. You have to go into settings. It is fun to see what everyone is doing. You're teacher sounds like a egocentric winner.

The Lackey Legend said...

ha ha school doesnt start for me in a while. everybody needs to sign their comments 2. -Kyrie