Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Noisy neighbors and the police

Well, our upstairs neighbors are back from Hawaii and our neighbors behind us/kitty corner are as usual, so loud that I keep my bedroom windows closed. Upstairs neighbors, not as laid back about noise, go next door again with stick, knock on window, ask them to hold the noise down. Things get crazy, lots of yelling, (pretty sure the back neighbors are from the Middle East somewhere) language gets thrown around, along with a threat about "lots of bodies" or something, and the police show up. Now, I really wouldn't be too worried if I was sure that the crazy neighbors know I have nothing to do with it, but we did have a dead rat that was totally skinned in the back yard last week after the upstairs neighbor complained the night before. It looked like it had literally run out of its own skin. It was only bones and innards. I really didn't think too much of it, but a few people have suggested that it might have been some type of hazing. Hmmm. Maybe it is time to put the battery back in the alarm system and plug the power source back in, and actually have it connected to the alarm company. Wonder how much a month that will cost? Oh the joys of living in a big city. Did I mention that there is also gang graffiti on upstairs neighbor's garage. Something I believe along the lines of Crypt Killer, East Side Bloods. I'm sure this makes you all want to book your tickets to come visit us immediately right?

1 comment:

BS and the Kids said...

I thought you picked a safe area!!! Just be safe and don't do any thing to get you in trouble. Sarah