Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Beverly hills is for stupid celeberties not normal people

You can all guess who this is from. Well im really bored out of my mind right now (its sunday what do you expect). I met a few new people at church that are well.. half decent and am going to mutual on tuesday. Mom is taking me shopping tomorrow (she promised last friday but hasnt got to it STILL) And i still hate it here. But we went to the beach yesterday so i guess that was okay except there was a little kid about a couple of feet away from me who peed in the sand and i hope i didnt step in it. Did i tell you i was bored? Amuse me with your posts. lots of love (yeah right), yours truly, Kyrie foster♥♥

2 comments:

whatthe said...

kyrie, dear, maybe my husband is right, maybe i am very too cautious, but no more posting full names.

The Lackey Legend said...

cautious, not a bad thing. especially for a young girl. However, I think I set it up that you couldn't veiw this blog unless invited to. spn