Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Lessons from the Great Houdini

I seriously don't know what I am going to do with Kate. She is into scooting and pushes with her legs so hard, that she full barrels through whatever is in front of her. I set up pillows as a "trap" to keep her on the bed and well, do I need to say more than the picture shows. She would have made it through to the floor. Lucky me. Sarah

3 comments:

The Lackey Legend said...

What, your bed's not made? :@}
At least she's not getting stuck under the pillows and suffocating. She's cute, cute, cute!!!

BS and the Kids said...

My bed is not made considering I have been spending about 50% of the day in it!!! If only I didn't have to nap from the pain and the medicine, my life would be so much easier, and my bed made. Sarah

The Lackey Legend said...

hECK, i HELPED HER MAKE THAT BED BEFORE i LEFT LAST tHURSDAY. wE PUT THE NEW RUFFLE ON AND NEW SHEETS. tHERE ARE SO MANY PILLOWS THERE IS NO ROOM FOR bRET. GUESS I SHOULD CHECK IF CAPS LOCK IS ON BEFORE I START TYPING LOV MOM