Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Allowing others to post.

All right. In order to allow other to post under their own name in the blog the admin of the blog (thelackeylegend) needs to log in click the settings link, click the permissions link, and invite a user. After the user has been invited and confirmed an admin can go back to the same page and change the user to an admin. So in order to avoid mass confusion on who is posting what, I would suggest doing this. Also keep the admins limited to those who know what is going on. So change the password to thelackeylegend user account and add users correctly. Also this blog is currently public so if post your name it is available for the world to see.

7 comments:

The Lackey Legend said...

what? are you saying we don't know what's going on? crf

BS and the Kids said...

Who is Bowb anyway? Sarah

BS and the Kids said...

Are you wanting to be the "official administator" since you seem to know what is going on, Bowb?

Bowb said...

Sarah,

If you look at the permissions page I hope you can figure out who Bowb is. I do believe that you need a gmail account to do top level post.

thl

BS and the Kids said...

I figured you out...of course it was you. Anyway, I think you have to have a gmail or yahoo account to post, ore even leave comments, but I could be wrong.

The Lackey Legend said...

bowb is an idiot. down with Bowb. Sarah - Bowb is.....haha you figure it out.

The Lackey Legend said...

and I am too technically incompotent to post as anyone else. and I dont have a gmail account, not do I want one. Long live hotmail!!!