Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

boredom, canker sores, and scriptures.

Well sorry, mother. people need to sign their posts. Geez. Sarah why did you have to throw out the milk? your posts are confusing me. Dont accept the marijuana from my mother,it will only make it worse. I havent started feeding their cats yet, so i dont know. Grandma how's my puppy and my kittens? They doing okay? I have this really bad canker sore in my mouth that consists of 3 canker sores joining together. I dont think eating a whole box of sweetarts helped, really. no grandma, i havent looked up the nephi thing yet, and i really dont get the assignment you gave me, it doesnt really make any sense. well ttyl (talk to you later for you old people who dont know chatspeak)

3 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

Kyrie,
"breastmilk", if you want to know the truth. anesthesia is passed through it to Kate, which wouldn't do her body good. Sarah

BS and the Kids said...

finally saw ginger right before we left. needed to loosen up her collar as it seemed a little tight. susie is doing fine, still a fussy eater but she's trying her best. she's not skinny. now that other cat is a mystery but dad said he has seen thm both recently.

Cheti said...

Hey, take it easy on us old men. We have like responsibilities. We don't get to sit around the computer all day and blah blah blah. Plus I am really busy trying to decide which career I have to switch to since the whole world is imploding. Well that is what the papers say. I guess you can't believe everything you read eh? Things are going good sorry to hear Cali isn't like cool Kyrie. Hope you are feeling better sis. Chet