Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mission Guesses

We are all crossing our fingers that mom and dad will get their mission call TOMORROW. Having said that, we thought it would be fun to take guesses from everyone as to where they think they might get their call. Keep in mind that it is not a regular mission call, it is a medical mission which we believe is more of an area mission than a specific country. Please cast your vote under comments. These are where they have are assignments: North America East, North America Northeast, North America Northwest, North America West, North America Southwest, Utah North, Utah Salt Lake City, Utah South, North America Southeast, Idaho, North America Central, Mexico, Central America, Caribbean, South America North, South America West, Brazil, Chile, South America South, Europe West, Europe Central, Europe East, Africa West, Africa Southeast, Asia, Asia North, Phillippines, Australia, New Zealand/ Pacific Islands. These Area assignments were found in the August 2007 Ensign. I am assuming they have more medical missions than that, but those are the areas at least. Have fun guessing. Sarah

14 comments:

The Lackey Legend said...

I am going with New Zealand/Pacific Islands area (I think that includes Fiji and Tahiti), lots of Dengue Fever. Sarah

The Lackey Legend said...

Dad's guess is whatever area covers the Ukraine, I think I will guess somewhere in the British Isles. Hope it is soon luv m-GM

The Lackey Legend said...

My guess is the Philippines (sp?) Medical care there is close to nonexistent. I hope its not somewhere in the former USSR. Sorry, but their environment is so messed up it can't be healthy to live there due to all of the toxicity, plus they have power shortages and no hot water for the most part. Of course, most 3rd world countries are that way, but at least they aren't as industrial polluted. CRF

The Lackey Legend said...

Mom, correct me if I am wrong, but are you caring for any of the citizens, or just the missionaries?

The Lackey Legend said...

Who knows. The medical assignment would be for an area over the missionaries. mom

The Lackey Legend said...

i'm going with Europe. that is where the cool missionaries go. Brett

The Lackey Legend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lackey Legend said...

India or Siberia as Dad needs to learn patience and long suffering. As if raising all of us didnt teach him this...

The Lackey Legend said...

I think that they are going to get the calling with only a phone number to church headquarters where they are going to be called as a mission president. Quentin

The Lackey Legend said...

Well, what good is doing a medical mission as a ob/gyn if you're only taking care of a bunch of missionaries. It's not like they're having a lot of babies. Hmmm. . . I might have to rethink my guess with that knowledge. I'll get back to you CRF

Bowb said...

No call today. Maybe next week? I bet its the ootah oogadin mission.

The Lackey Legend said...

Just want to know if that is utah/ ogden mission mom

BS and the Kids said...

I initially was going to Croatia, Greece area, but I don't know what "area" that is considered. Love the guesses, who deleted a comment? sp

D-Man said...

I think North America SouthWest Area which covers the West Indies. It's only the best place ever. But I actually think somewhere in central Europe.