Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Hey Kyrie, Daniel did post

Yo Kyrie!!! Your uncle Daniel posted. Didn't you notice? That is why everyone should sign their names.
Hope you feel better soon Sarah. Lucky for me I had that done when I was 5 and recovered very quickly. The worst part for me was not being able to jump around for a couple of weeks. I have to agree LorTab does nothing, you should ask for some medical marijuana. I think it is legal here in Cali, want me to see if I can get you some???!! crf

1 comment:

BS and the Kids said...

I could probably do without the hallucinations, thanks anyway. Lortab is alright, percocet makes me itch. Anything cold going down really does the trick. Sarah