Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Mother impresses daughter for once. Feeding neighbor's cats.Why isnt anyone else posting? Be brave, men!

Finally! Mother finally took me to the store. I am content. Why is it that no men have posted. You wimps. Step up to the challenge. Momma got some anti-flea spray today and so she is content also, but needs a little bit of more help from the boys. (ive done my part.) Dad is being more of a work-a-holic than ever, trying to sneak away from the chaos i mean our home whenever he gets the chance. but he went to church with us so that earns him a point. I have to take care of our upstairs neighbor's cats and am probably going to get big $$$ cause i think they are rich cause they feed their cat canned food. I mean who does that?? then with that money im going to save up for a web camera so i c a n talk to my friends across the country. Jacob is whining cause he wants to get on so ill leave. i detest little brother.

No comments: