Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fyi by yours truly

Hi. here are some things i thought you ought to know/do.
1) could someone ask johnny what episode hes on? (he'll know what you mean) tell him im on episode 156
2)i have a cold and so does everyone else except kade
3) i registered for school friday
4) i wonder how much my neighboors will pay me for watching their cats
5) daddy wont let me take more than 2 advil for this horrible headache

thats it. kyrie

1 comment:

BS and the Kids said...

I was wondering where you had been as of late. Sorry to hear you have a cold and headache. I would trade you my throat pain for your headache. Then maybe you could take some of the good stuff that I am taking. Loves, Sarah