Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Ice Scream and " I want to Scream"

Ok, maybe I don't want to scream all that much, but I sure am in a lot of pain. Lortab seems to make me a little fuzzy, all the time, and I haven't tried the Percocet yet, but I am surviving. I had my tonsillectomy today. I should try and take a picture of the huge ominous pockets of old blood in my throat, but I will save you all the trouble. I think if everyone just signed their names to their posts, that might save the trouble of guessing who is writing. I couldn't figure out a way to give us all access otherwise. Sarah

1 comment:

BS and the Kids said...

I was just looking at the title. Funny. I think I am on drugs. I really meant Ice Cream.