Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Who said Boise has jobs?

With the decline in real estate in Boise, I decided it was time to find a new job. Now, Boise is a growning city and does have jobs, but none that I really want. However, if you have a degree you can walk into any business, banking, or sales job here even without experience. It seems that a colleg degree is peffered even over experience. Heck, I can't even get banks with openings for a teller to call me back. So the search continues, and we have decided to even go to other states if necessary. Currently I have two prospects, one in Pocatello, and the other in Utah. So hopefully by next week we will know where we are headed. College here I come.

No comments: