Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

PRISONBREAK 2

Brett and I get in these crazy kicks where we decide to watch whole seasons of a show within a few days. It isn't good for sleep. We stay up late because we have to know what happens next, but the problem is there is 24 hours of shows, the next doesn't come until a long, long time. We did this with the first prisonbreak and we did it with the first 24. So, for all of you who are followers, I am sure you understand my pain. Don't let me know what happens-BTW. We are almost done---yeah!! Just in time for the premiere next week.

6 comments:

D-Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris said...

talk about your family friendly shows. . .i'm gonna have to wonder about you two
i started watching it at first but couldn't keep up with it cuz my kids were up, so i only catch the occasional rerun cuz those two brothers are sweet eye candy

D-Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D-Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris said...

hey BS, you know i'm just ribbing you a bit right? But still stand by thinking those two brothers are hot!

BS and the Kids said...

Those two brothers are hot. . . but I wonder if Went (Michael) isn't gay. Go figure, it has been reported. It isn't a kid friendly show and has given me the hebie gebies, I lay in bed wishing I had an alarm system. Who is deleting all of the comments, anyway? Went is actually some weird combo of black, dutch, jamaican, etc. Anyway, I have season 2 if you ever are interested.