Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Indian Hospitals

Paid a visit to the emergency room today. You all should never complain about conditions in the US again; ancient beds, no privacy (all patients out in a big room), family members everywhere, no emergency equipment to speak of. I did have a nice CT scan on a brand new GE machine. So while the facities aren't the best I paid all of $60 ofr a CT scan, 4 jabs of painkillers and the emergency room.

2 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

I would never complain about the conditions here, especially healthcare conditions. After doing my rotation in Israel/Palestine (Israel not being poor, Palestine being considered 3rd world). I definitely learned what money could do and not do. I am always relieved to return home from being abroad. Hope you are feeling better. It sounds like a couple of kidney stones? You need to drink more water.

chris said...

I think I would be nervous about MRSA or something. Hey, when is Pris due?