Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Teething for boys.

I thought Carley and Keeley's days of teething were hard, but compared to Q2 I have now changes my views. Boys I feel are more prone to crying do to the low thresh for pain.
I never had either of them up all night sobbing,in the cute baby sob,nor did we ever have to continually hold them to comfort them from the pain.
2 is currently getting his two front bottom teeth and he really does not like it. I think if he could talk he would say something like "I reget to inform you, but if God would have reminded me just how painful it is growing and getting teeth, I might have reconsidered, and asked someone else to take my place for the first four years of life." Perhaps the girls felt the same, perhaps we all did.

2 comments:

chris said...

they have teething tablets you can use that people swear by
they do have caffeine in them, but it is good for the pain too
just a thought
poor baby

BS and the Kids said...

Kate is went through the same thing a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember Paige being bad, but I know Tanner was. Anyway, I just gave her some tylenol, she sure didn't console very easy in the middle of the night either. She was always pulling on her ears. It takes so long for those first teeth to come in, too. I tried the teething tablets with Tanner, I think the helped. Give him extra kisses for us.