Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

stupid power outages & mother could never make it as a pioneer

uggh the power freaking went out. it was so gay. and so momma went out to eat, and i wasnt feeling well so i didnt want ice cream, i wanted frozen yogurt and she had a spaz about it. and she told me i could never make it as a pioneer, but by her latest post... you can tell she couldnt either. lol. well i talked a good deal to my friends via phone at the whites house (some ppl my mom met at church but they have no kids my age) and rocked out w/ guitar hero 2 with brother white. ha ha it was funny. im going to alisse's house tomorrow at 3 PM so remind me please. sayanora!

1 comment:

globaljunkie said...

you should not disparage same sex couples by equating them to power outages. And if you want to talk about power outages come visit me, the power is out 4-8 hours a day every day. And you sound like a little snit; frozen yogurt or ice cream.... Would you like some cheese with your whine?