Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Melting Away in St. George

We all headed down to St. George for Labor Day weekend and it was HOT, HOT, HOT. We had fun though and it was nice to have a little break. The kids swam a ton and Tanner always wanted to know what we were doing next. We took him to the driving range to let him swing his golf clubs. I am quite disappointed, I didn't take my camera because I couldn't get the battery to charge, but he looks pretty cute with his clubs strapped to his back. We are training him young so hopefully it will pay off someday. Brett played two rounds of golf and shot a 76, 79. I think he wishes he could go pro. Oh, FYI newsletters are due. I know we have the blog, but not everyone is posting and this will keep us up to date on the whole picture of every family.

No comments: