Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Celebrity Sightings


So. . .I think I saw my first celeb today. Granted, he's not as "red carpet" worthy as he used to be, but we did make eye contact. BTW, he looked sober and clean. So who was it? I know you're dying to know. Here is a much better picture of him than his infamous mug shot. He even had the goatee tonight.

7 comments:

The Lackey Legend said...

DID YOU TAKE HIS PICTURE TELL REDHEAD I LUV HER TOP IS SHE ALREADY FOR THE BIG DAY TOMORROW. HOPE IT GOES WELL. ALL OF YOU NEED TO WORK HARD IN SCHOLL. HAVE FUN MEET SOME FUN NEW PEOPLE LUV GM

chris said...

No, I didn't get his pic. This one if from the net. I was right by the temple, driving home from church. He was in front of a mercedes auto repair shop laying on the horn, blocking his side of the intersection.

BS and the Kids said...

Dumb question, but is that Robert Redford? He is very red carpet worthy up here with his Sundance Festival.

chris said...

No no no
That's not Robert Redford. Nick Nolte hello???? Look. If you're gonna be my sista you betta keep up with the stars hahahahahaha

BS and the Kids said...

Right before I clicked on your comments I realized who it was. yes, Nick Nolte. Lucky you. Oh, last weekend was the Venice Film Festival, so you may start to see the stars resurface. last year we were there this weekend and didn't know it. We went straight to the ship instead of checking out Venice. But as we were leaving, we couldn't figure out why there were giant yachts along the canals, and then we heard.

Amanda said...

umm....I have absolutely NO IDEA who Nick Nolte is! Guess I'm not too savvy with the stars...

chris said...

no, you're just too young to know him
he's a bit of a has been, older actor

He played in Lorenzo's Oil and Down and Out in Beverly Hills. . that's all I really know him from and maybe 48 hours