Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Universal Studios Hollywood























We went to Universal today. We are all in agreement that we prefer this to Disney. Not as crowded, much closer to home, and cheaper. The rides are more the older kids speed too. It sure has changed in the 20+ years since I was last there. We had a good time and if you come visit, we have discounts for 6 so hurry on down to sunny L.A. to come join in the fun.

4 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

How fun!!! You are definitely getting out and enjoying what LA does have to offer. I would love to come, I'm trying to talk Brett into it although I don't know that my kids would like Universal as much.

BS and the Kids said...

I remember that shark from when I was a kid. . . it still haunts me

Amanda said...

...umm yeah, I thought that shark was real when I first looked at it. I'm jealous that you guys go to all these fun places. We may come visit - but probably not until next summer when we had planned on going to Disneyland.

The Lackey Legend said...

When we went to universal studios years ago Chester got chosen from the group to fly the bicycle like they did in ET. Will have to find that picture, maybe someone could post it. I thought that was a real shark also. Forgot where you were for a moment. Thought it was sea world. luv mom