Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fall Break

Well, fall break has come to an end. It hasn't really been much of a break. I've worked well over fifty hours this week. Not a whole lot going there, at work that is. They basically pay me to sit here and do a whole lot of nothing. Currently I'm sitting here listening to the Utah game. I think that I might watch a movie later on. I really think that I need a nap. I'm getting sick of the sporadic weather around here. It'll be great during the week and then for the weekends it basically sucks. Can anyone else believe that Al Gore is a Noble Peace Prize recipient? I can't. I really think that it's a joke. They should give it to people who dedicate their whole lives to something. Anyways...

1 comment:

chris said...

Didn't you know Al Gore has spent his whole life in the pursuit of happiness, I mean, becoming president of the US by shoving his fictitious, I mean scientifically proven, theories down your throat.