Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Technological Geniuses. . . or just Lucky

Yesterday, Paige decided to call Grandma Janie. Both of my kids know how to call a few people on my cell phone because they are programmed into speed dials.

Conversation between Brett, Paige, Grandma and Sarah:
Paige: Hi Grandma
Gm: Hi Paige
Paige: We're having a Strawberry party, with ice cream
Gm: A what
Paige: A party

In the meantime, Tanner decides he wants to talk and Paige doesn't want him to so she starts running and screaming

Paige: Hold on Grandma, I'm calling daddy
Gm: Bye Paige

Paige: Hi Daddy
Brett: Hi Paige
Gm: Hi Brett
Brett: Oh hi, when did you get into town?
Gm: I'm not, where are you, you're not at home?
Brett: No, I'm at work, Paige go get mommy
Sarah: Hi mom
Gm: Hi Sarah
Brett: Hey hun
Sarah: How are you on the phone?
Brett: I don't know, your daughter got us both on the phone
Sarah: Do we have conference calling?
Brett: I have no idea, but she did it.

Still don't know how she did it but she did.

2 comments:

D-Man said...

That's pretty amazing. I can't believe a two year old could pull something like that off.

Amanda said...

That's hilarious!