Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat


It has been a pretty slow night for trick or treaters. I thought that might happen so I decided to pass out regular sized candy bars. I still have a box left. Come on by if you want one. The kids had fun going out. I am just glad it is finally over as much as I love it. But, with that, Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner.

3 comments:

D-Man said...

What kind of candy bars?

chris said...

cute cute but kate's toes look cold!

BS and the Kids said...

You name it, I pretty much got it. We had some friends come by and the kids ran out and then Brett took Kate with him before I could get her socks on her. Her toes were cold by the time she caught back up with me. She is a princess in case you can't tell.