Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Found at last. Part of it at least.

If you are curious about how much information about you is available on the internet just put your name in Google and search. I do this every once and a while and tonight I got a surprise. Something that was taken from me six years ago has been found. Well kind of found. You see when I was living in Phoenix someone stole my motorcycle. It was fun, it was fast and it was lost. Not to get anyones hopes up but the entire thing was not found. The Phoenix police department has my name on an unclaimed property sheet that turned up in a Google search. Waiting for me if I want to claim it is a Kawasaki Engine. Maybe I'll just make a trip to Phoenix and pick it up and put it my garage with the rest of my motors I have lying around. If I'm lucky it might run. Has anyone noticed that when you type google in the text editor it flags it as misspelled? But Google works just great.

6 comments:

chris said...

wow...i remember that bike...red cause it's fast...wonder what happened to the rest of it?

globaljunkie said...

I like this one....

http://www.rocky-road.com/extreme9.html

Bowb said...

It was actually a green bike. Not as fast as red but fast enough.

redhead said...

who had the red bullet bike then?

BS and the Kids said...

globaljunkie.

globaljunkie said...

mine was purple