Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Board Exams and Jogging

Wade passed his boards yay!!!! Everyone can celebrate for us. He has offers for interviews at many places including the Mayo. Who knows where we will end up next year?

I bought a jogging stroller and Daniel and I took our first jog on Thurs. Can I just say that I really hate jogging. I don't know how distance runners do it. I really prefer sprinting, but seeing as I need a cardio workout that lasts around an hour, I figured I better sprint more than 100 yards. We've been out a few times. He seems to really enjoy it and I grumble my way through. Feeling some muscles that have been neglected all summer....

2 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

I totally know what you mean. I finally got back to the gym consistently this week, and well, my muscles were so sore from jogging and lifting, I would scream when the kids touched my legs. I don't love running, but it gets better when in "running" shape. Congrats on passing boards. How exciting. We would love to see you out this way.

globaljunkie said...

what are muscles?