Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Investment Banking

I was just curious to see what any of you knew about investment banking? I've heard a few things about it recently here and there and that a good majority of the bioengineering graduates from Duke actually go in to investment banking upon graduation. I just am wondering how that works and how it would work with an engineering degree...

4 comments:

globaljunkie said...

excuse me, but who does your big brother work for? once you figure it out I'll talk to you, but the ability to be aware of your surroundings and pick up key pieces of information is important...which you obviously havent done....;-)

chris said...

Wade always says he wishes he had decided to go into banking or something a bit less lengthy than medicine

D-Man said...

I thought about talking to you John, but didn't think that I couldn't afford the phone call, hence, I posted my question here.

globaljunkie said...

hours arent worth it. as a banking analyst you'll spend 90-110 hours a week doing grunt work and never see your family. money is no trade off for a life.