Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

School Lunch Prices

Even though they just raised the price of school lunches this year, they will raise them again in Nov. due to "the increased cost of food and paper products"

K-5 $3.00
5-8 $3.75
9-12 $4.00

I mean, I could go to McD's or TacoBell and eat for that cost. It's crazy. I remember paying 70 cents in school. in Alabama I think lunches were $2.50.

4 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

that is pretty pricey. I would be packing my kids their lunches. Much healthier, and cheaper.

chris said...

believe me, we do almost daily, i do let them pick once a week what they want to eat at school
jacob likes the corndogs (turkey of course so as not to serve pork)

BS and the Kids said...

Turkey corndogs, what happened to cheap beef? Do you have that many cultural (jews and muslims) down there?

chris said...

over 80% of beverly hill's schools are jewish