Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, March 24, 2008

They learn fast...

Asha's new phrases.

When she's doing something she shouldn't be and I'm coming after her, she turns, points her finger at me and says "you stop, stay there!"

When she's mad at me, she'll scold me (not sure what she's saying) with finger pointed, then at the very end add "I'm going to kick your ass!"

And when something happens she doesn't understand, she says "what the hell?"

Amazing how quickly they pick this up. She even has another one I can't repeat....

2 comments:

Bowb said...

Thats cause you have a damned potty mouth.

BS and the Kids said...

Should we be surprised? We tried to warn you this summer. . . it is only going to get worse.