Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Company Logo

Would like your help rating my proposed logos. Let me know which one you think is best. You can view the logos by clicking on the link, but please post comments in the blog as the link is tied to a single ID so voting options wont work.

http://www.logomaker.com/askAFriend.php?friendID=130357&projectID=436597&logoList=1365311,1365279,1365313

4 comments:

chris said...

I like #2 with the house on it. Otherwise, it might confuse people thinking you build bridges or something. Plus, I like the font on that one better.

BS and the Kids said...

I voted on your website and then realized Chris had left a comment with her vote. I also voted for #2. I think it explains what you are doing. I liked the other ones but wasn't sure about the tree and the bridge. Hope that helps. When are you up and going?

Bowb said...

Who are you relocating and do they all speak engrish?

globaljunkie said...

relocating expats to India. yes, they all speak engrish.