Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Across the way

So, did you all hear about the ricin that was found in the Las Vegas Hotel room and the guy was in critical condition at the hospital. Apparantely he had been living in his cousins basement just across the field from us!!! It sounded like he moved to Vegas just about the time we moved in, but scary. The feds have had the street blocked off for the last 2 days so they could search the home. Let's just hope nothing more becomes of it.

1 comment:

The Lackey Legend said...

HI B&S
Heard about Riverton on the news. I said oh, John you must of heard that wrong so I went to look on Drudge Report. Read the story then I thought Riverton was a pretty big city for you would be okay. Little did I know that the home was across the field from you. Guess it was better knowing he moved out about the time you moved in. Let me hear from you all. And some of my other sons should drop me a note letting me know what's going on. Luv MOM