Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Newsletter

I want to throw my computer through the window. I have had the hardest time with my computer and this newsletter and have spent way more time than any person should on anything as simple as this newsletter. I sent the newsletter to thelackeylegend@gmail.com. I asked Bowb to get copies of it to Q, Chet, Julie, Christian. I don't know if the rest of you have publisher so you can pull it up. If you can't open it, let me know and I can figure out a way to get it to you. Bowb may just have to mail it to you. I don't have a printer right now. Anyway, it is the document that says you have a file waiting for you. I had to use www.transferbigfiles.com. I hope it worked.

1 comment:

globaljunkie said...

What's the gmail account?