Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Only $15,000 a month for rent

Yeah. Kade had his first game last night (read about it on our blog...oh, and read about Daniel's new idea of a cup too). As I was talking to one of the moms about rent she said they had been renting for 4 years now instead of buying. I looked at her and said, "but you're up in the hills right?" (I already knew this from speaking to her last time) Well, yeah and they pay $15,000 a month in rent. $15,000 for 4 years. I was sorely tempted to ask what her husband did for a living and how I could do it too.

2 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

Ok, so why not buy? Absolutely ridiculous, as is my spelling. I want to know what her husband does for a living and want to know if I can get in on it to.

globaljunkie said...

I have guys paying 50k in HK and Mumbai...when you make more then you can spend it tends to go into really stupid things, like housing you have no equity in. Met a guy in Seattle who was one of Amazons first 12 employees. Rented the penthouse for a super bowl party and ended up staying cause he couldn't be bothered to find another place.