Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Monday, February 4, 2008

More Help Needed

Now I need someone to tell me how to rotate my pictures. I could also do a slide show if someone tells me how to do that. I also need someone to tell me how to delete the pictures off of my camera. You would be proud of me as I looked on google to see how I could upload my pictures, dad forgot how, and how to add the Russian language on the keyboard. This is a trial and error process for us old timers. Luv MOM

1 comment:

BS and the Kids said...

So, to rotate your pictures, go into that cannon program and the ones with arrows on, hit the arrows. Up on the right there is a rotate icon. You just have to make sure you save them when you rotate them. Or if you are doing it in your "my pictures" file, there is a little blue icon underneath the picture that will rotate them. Dad was taught this, but obviously doesn't remember.