Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley

Just wanted to let everyone know, in case you didn't hear it in the news, President Hinckley passed away tonight. He will definitely be remembered for all that he has done. Such sad news, thinking of all that he has done for the church, but he has longed to be with his wife for so long. . . I am sure it was such a joyful reunion. He died aroun 7 pm, from natural causes (age) surrounded by family in his home. The story hasn't been released from church headquarters yet, so I don't know where to tell you to find an up to date story.

3 comments:

D-Man said...

They're talking about it on fox13 right now and have an article in the Trib. I wouldn't read the comments on that one if I were you. Just trust me.

globaljunkie said...

what was wrong with the Trib article? Seemed pretty well balanced on whole...

D-Man said...

I didn't say anything about the article itself, just some of the comments people made.