Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Mission Blog

So mom asked me to help her set up a blog for their mission. The url is www.thekeivukrainedoc.blogspot.com If you have any better ideas for a url or a title of the blog, let me know. I've also blocked it so only people who have been invited can see it. I don't know if they want it that way, so mom, let me know. This either means that I need to remove the permission, or get everyones email addresses again. I have some but not all. I also created an account for you(mom) and dad, just your hotmail address and I believe I used your password for said account. So now when you log into blogger, you can just type you email and password and it will log you in as J and J. If you have any questions, just let me know.

4 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

I think we were setting up the blog so friends could read about their mission as well, and not have to get on the family web site and read all about our other craziness. Anyway, mom will know. Sarah

D-Man said...

So I'll go ahead and remove the block so anyone can view it. I don't think that that should matter much anyways.

D-Man said...

I fixed it. it's now kievukrainedoc.blogspot.com sorry about that.

D-Man said...

it still has the in front of it too