Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Dad's Pillow

Dad left his pillow at Sarah's and is in mourning. He spent the first day in Kiev looking for a pillow, and made Mom follow him everywhere. They finally found something that met his requirements. Good thing he didn't realize the pillow was missing on the way to the airport, or they never would have made it as Dad would have gone back to Sarah's to collect. Their computer is being installed today (as I type) they should be on-line shortly. Mom says they have a big 3 bedroom apartment on the north of Kiev.

1 comment:

BS and the Kids said...

Yeah, I emailed her about that but haven't heard back about it. I told them I would mail it to them if need be. It wasn't the only thing they left. I thought just maybe he did it on purpose.