Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Analyze This Dream

Wow, I had the STRANGEST dream I think I have ever had last night. It skipped from one thing to the other and ended so bizarrely. Here it is as I can remember it....starts out I am going somewhere on a motorcycle with someone who stops at a sign to add part of his name to it. Something along the lines of the street sign said Billy Cyrus and he added Ray to it. Then we get to the garage and I am admiring the bikes and show him mine which is missing its tires. Then flash to inside where I'm rushing to meet the SILs of the family to see some great new baby items. Ivana is pregnant and wants this new stuffed toy for the baby. I keep trying to give her this outfit saying it would look great on Lucas. Then I flash to outside to something that reminds me very much of Irving's track. I'm helping some kids with hurdles and a coach comes outside yelling at Kade saying he urinated all over in the locker room. I'm mad at the coach and start yelling for Kade myself. We go inside to see what he's talking about and it is actually a cave type drawing on the floor of some kind of animal in yellow and browns. I'm looking over it very carefully when I flash to this building and I'm observing, not one of the people there. There are three young men, none that I know, and they are inside a stairwell at an old California mission style looking church. They are arguing and suddenly there is this loud, loud banging that makes everyone think the bell is ringing, but suddenly this huge hammer/mallet thing comes smashing through the wall above them and huge perfectly round boulders come rolling out. Two of the boys are okay but the oldest one gets his foot caught by one of the boulders and is trapped. He tries to back away, pulling on his leg but leans back too far and gets smashed by more boulders, getting beheaded. Once the boulders stop coming the two other boys make their way outside and as far as they can see there are huge boulders, but sitting on top of every boulder is a severed head and one boy realizes they are all of the people he has ever known in his life, plus weird things like cartoon characters' heads. That is when I wake up wondering what the heck my sub-conscience is trying to tell me.

3 comments:

BS and the Kids said...

that you are weird. are you sure you aren't prego, because i never have dreams like that unless i am. i thought you were truman at first because if you go to his blog that is what half of it is about, his psycho dreams.

redhead said...

mother, its trying to tell you that you are a nut and shouldn't be parenting at this very moment.
now take me to forever 21.
:) love you! (jk about the nut thing...)

globaljunkie said...

definately sexual. Suspect you aren't getting enough.