Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Drugs

turns out I tore an ankle ligament our last day at the beach. Big wave hit me and I rolled my ankle and felt a "pop". Finally saw a doctor yesterday who prescribed an anti-inflamatory pill. I happily popped one before bed as well as one of my pain killers. Turns out the anti-inflamtory is also a pain killer. So I have now over dosed on pain killers. I feel no pain, but wired like what....last time I do that.

And when I shared the ankle news with Boo in true son fashion he says great, now you'll just get fatter." Gotta love those kids...

And there will be no winners in the US presidential election, only losers.

4 comments:

chris said...

so if there is a tear don't you need to be put in a cast or have surgery or something? or I guess if it is a grade I or II you just need R.I.C.E. although it is probably too late for icing to do much good. yeah, pain meds all the way

BS and the Kids said...

Sounds very painful, and yes, what else do you need to do? Sorry to hear that you did that in the water, who would have thought.

The Lackey Legend said...

John, dad thinks you should be in an air cast for the next month or you can have an unstable ankle, we are doing great in the MTC. Kids looked good. Luv mom

BS and the Kids said...

Only losers in the election???? Brett keeps on asking: Who would want to be President of the US. WhY????