Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Calling Grandma

Asha wakes up every morning and wants to call Grandma, but no one ever answers the phone. Please let us know when a good time to call would be (before you head to Siberia). And who am I going to call now? I've been calling Mom every week at least once since I left home oh so long ago....so lonely now, brings a tear to my eye.....

1 comment:

BS and the Kids said...

John,
There pday is Saturday. And they fly out on Monday, to head to SIBERIA, and will be much closer to your time clock, so it won't be as hard to get a hold of them. In the meantime, i can talk to her if I work as well as grandma, which I am sure I don't.