Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a Boring Family

Since no one has posted anything for a couple of weeks, I'll fill you in on my day. Got up at 9:15, cleaned up a little, hit the gym for an hour, purchased new wall hangings for my bedroom, cleaned up more at home, went to Wal-Mart and purchased a whole bunch of canned goods etc for food storage (you should've seen the strange looks we were getting at Sam's club a few weeks ago coming out with 90 gallons of H20), came home and spent some time on the computer, went to see ValKyrie with Wade (very good movie...it will always take good men/women standing up to evil to make a difference, remember this when the scheisse starts to hit the fan soon in our country and world), and talked Wade into getting a 46" LCD TV for our front room. Of course I had to promise him some favors in return, but hey, I'm not above pimping myself out to get things I want.

10 comments:

Qmann said...

It's not that we are a boring family per se. It has more to do with the fact that alot of us are getting ready to go back to school, and we are posting on our own blogs more. Wasn't this the idear.

D-Man said...

Only a 46". I have a 40". If you're going to pimp yourself out you should have at least held out for a 50"+.

chris said...

We didn't like the 50" ones they had, except the Sony and it was $1800, and I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on a TV, not yet anyways.

D-Man said...

You should have hit up the Sony refurb site. We got ours for a pretty good deal and it works just like a new one.

globaljunkie said...

only 46"? Your pimping must not be worth all that much. And Pioneers are much better.

chris said...

Well, since I've managed to stay married to the same person for almost 17 years I'd say my pimping skills are just fine. Could've had any TV I wanted, but as I stated, I can't bring myself to spend that much on one.

globaljunkie said...

i think that's boredom and the fact he's never at home. though i still don't believe he truly exists. and 1800 is nothing for a TV, what are you complaining about?

BS and the Kids said...

congrats on you tv. afterall everyone, it is the one for her bedroom.

BS and the Kids said...

I meant front room,

redhead said...

well this post isn't awkward at all....