Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Horrible Children

I have decided that my two oldest children are no longer eligible for Birthday or Christmas gifts. After months of planning and discussion to have them come visit me in Beijing, only to hear reason after reason as to why they can no longer make it. So if they don't want to spend time with me no more reward for them.

8 comments:

J and J said...

HMMM!!! Luv M

chris said...

Wait, Christian just told us last night that they were going to visit you because we asked if Johnny wanted to go to EFY with Kyrie and he can't as he will be in Beijing. So what's the problem

BS and the Kids said...

They must be filling you both with LIES! I don't think you should reward them if even if they do come.

BS and the Kids said...

I want to visit beijing. You want to fly me over?

globaljunkie said...

all I get is "John wants to do physics intern program at ISU" or Kyrie wants John to go to EFY or Caitlin has some sport or another. I give up, tired of trying to accomodate there schedules when all I'm asking is they spend one month with me when I havent seen them in over a year and a half.

chris said...

I'm just going to say this once, I've said it to other people and now to you John. YOU are the father. YOU have joint custody and YOU have the right to tell your CHILDREN that they WILL come and spend time with you and to hell with what they "want". Sorry. Sometimes you just have to push back and say "NO MORE" They want to give you excuses, fine, but they will get their butts on the plane, their mother WILL, accommodate and they will have fun once they are there. How's that for dictatorship?

globaljunkie said...

if only it were that simple

chris said...

But that is my whole point. It is that simple. You are the dad. End of the story. So are they going or not?