Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

July?

Talked with mom and dad today. Yes, they are alive, doing well, have hot water and heat and are just plugging along. So, mom thinks there release date will be no later than July 7 if not sooner. So, based on that, we can try and plan for some sort of reunion in July unless anyone has any objections. Those who have to travel far, aka airplane...let us know what is best for you.

5 comments:

globaljunkie said...

Mom said they snuggle under 10 blankets each night. Good thing not younger or may have more siblings....

I can't confirm travel dates now, but am targeting week of July 4th.

chris said...

July works for me. Wade & I both have 20th reunion the weekend of 17-18, Wade's family want to do a reunion 1-7, so I'm just planning on being there all month. Who wants to put us up?

Qmann said...

you can stay with us if you don't mind the hide-a-way.
i cannot post on this blog, apparantly i am not a team member, (wink, wink) so i have to post under my husband's name.

chris said...

send me or sarah your email address and we can add you on

BS and the Kids said...

you can stay with me, oh wait, I don't live in Poky. We may have to camp out in a tent.