Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Redhead I have pics of your dear ones coming soon. (can't find my camera today) Sad to say we are down one cat. When we moved up her in January we brought our cat and within three weeks our cat, one of your cat's and Sierra all were gone. A sad month for pets. But the remaining are doing well. My kids give Suzie walks and play with her allot. She is so good she just runs around with them but never runs off. She thinks Truman is a little ify but is always ready for a belly rub from the rest of us. I would like to offer to care for Suzie for the rest of her days. It did not take long for Alyssa, Logan, well and me to fall completely in love. (Just a thought) Let me know when you are coming through.

For all of you coming this weekend let me know your plans. We were going to service the boat but after the snow fall on Monday we have reconsidered. We will have to do some other stuff. Like Bear World, Movies, and maybe if I can get it lined up some dirt biking. Truman and I have to go to Logan for a wedding on Saturday but the house is open for whoever.

1 comment:

chris said...

Hi Angie
Good to hear from you on the blog!!! Don't worry about Kyrie needing pics of the animals. We can take some for her when we come to ID to get our stuff in storage next month. She really loves Ginger and Suzie, and doesn't want me to leave them there, but I think they will be better off there than moving again. I'm sure Suzie is getting plenty of love and attention from you guys. (PS she has never liked men, not even Wade. I think she was abused by a male when she was a puppy and abandoned, so tell Truman not to take it personally) So, if you are willing to adopt them we would be fine with that. I think they are both due for rabies and other vaccinations. I'll try to take care of it when I'm there next month.