Featured Post

New Rules

1. No fake news.  2. No politics.  3. No religion.  All such post will be deleted. All old post that broke these rule have been removed.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

my life is so boring and im not sure why im posting this and some other random news and i also wonder how long this title can be.... hmmm

im bored. my life is boring. and it just so happens that we are staying past 2 weeks into june, according to the ward choir leader, because my mom still has to play until then. bravo.
oh great, more cousins. my mom is taking a nap and there isnt really anyone here at the mo. i think they all died. my homework is also very boring and i hate my geom teacher. cant wait to see you all. just kidding. HEY WHO EVER IS AT GRANDPARENTS HOUSE HOW ARE MY ANIMALS?! yeah if you could call me and let me talk to my dog, that would be great. if my brothers watch curious george one more time, off with their heads. But i like the music on it (its jack johnson by the way.. you should check it out). The end.

3 comments:

globaljunkie said...

whu don't you take care of your own animals? thye're probably dead and buried in the backyard, I wouldn't be too worried.

J and J said...

Hi Kyrie,

I likes the picture of you with curls in your hair, aare you doing curls more now? Angie likes you dog and the kids do also. They think maybe they will just keep Susie - hows that for a twist? Hope your last month of school goes fast. Sorry I will miss your visit this summer. Be a big help to MOM in getting ready for your move. Luv GM remember I told you earlier that you and only you can make your life interesting. Read a book, etc.

chris said...

kyrie: we wont be coming out for the summer cos i have stuff to do.